JSP Safety - Sonis Comms
Sonis Comms is a powerful communication tool, providing group intercom and active hearing protection for safe teamwork in high-noise environments. Embedded Dynamic Mesh Communication (DMC) technology creates an autonomous private network for seamless team communication.
Sonis Comms uses DMC which is Dynamic Mesh Communication technology powered by Cardo to establish a wireless mesh intercom system. The dynamic and self-healing network enables teams to move around freely, and allows team members to leave and re-join the network without interrupting the group connection.
Sonis Comms Headsets
- Autonomous intercom system enables effective team communication in remote locations with no internet or mobile phone coverage.
- Full duplex system allows all users to speak without waiting for transmissions to end, making sure no messages are lost or cut off.
- Each Sonis Comms headset emits a signal, acting as a mini base station, to strengthen group connection with every member added.
- Teams can communicate at a range of up to 3km. Users can travel up to 800m from another headset and maintain connection.
- Sonis Comms notifies the user when connection to the group network is lost and reconnects automatically once back in range.
- Emergency alerts enable users to contact teammates for assistance hands-free from Sonis Comms headsets.
- Groups can use separate channels, enabling multiple teams to work and communicate independently in the same location.
- Audio feedback allows the user to hear their own speech over background noise, for confidence in voice communications.
- With the cellular extension feature, two remote groups can connect to a shared network, creating an intercom system for up to 30 users.