- 3M Peltor Communication Headsets
- 3M Peltor LiteCom Helmet Mounted Headset MT53H7P3E4400-EU
3M Peltor LiteCom Helmet Mounted Headset MT53H7P3E4400-EU
3M™ Peltor™ LiteCom Helmet mounted Headset. MT53H7P3E4400-EU
Pre-programmed Analog 2-way Radio Headset on 446 MHz licence free channels in the UK.
Featuring an integrated, pre-programmed analog two-way radio with noise-cancelling microphone.
- Pre-programmed analog two-way radio communication
- 8 channels.
- Choice of 38 CTCSS Sub channels
- Helmet mounted 30mm straight slot fitting.
- Dynamic noise cancelling mic
- EN352 certified. SNR 33 dB.
- Voice guided menu system..
- Voice operated transmission (VOX) or PTT
- Auto power off function
- Battery status indication
- Weight 418g
Headset is provided with 2 x AA Batteries.
Rechargeable battery is available as an optional extra ACK053
For charging ACK053 via a USB port you will also require FR09
For charging ACK053 via the mains power you will both FR09 and FR08 Mains Power Supply unit.
Spare Foam Windsock for electret mic
Suitable for work in industrial and construction applications, when hands-free communication and hearing protection are needed.
3M Svenska AB declares that the product is in compliance with appropriate directives or regulations to fulfil the requirements for the CE marking. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: www.3M.com/PELTOR/DOC. A copy of the declaration of conformity and additional information required in the directives or regulations can also be obtained by contacting 3M in the country of purchase.
Price is per headset and excludes VAT. (Helmet not included).
Replacement Hygiene Kits are available - 3M Peltor HY79 Hygiene Kit