3M Peltor Tactical XP Flex Headset Neckband MT1H7B2-77
3M™ Peltor™ Tactical XP Flex Headset Neckband MT1H7B2-77.
Obsolete/discontinued model - priced to clear. Only three available.
The 3M™ PELTOR™ Tactical™ XP Flex Headset is an electronic level dependent hearing protector equipped with a noise cancelling mic and Flex connectivity. The use of a Flex cable allows the headset to be used in many different fields and functions with a wide range of communication radios.
- The Headset is equipped with a Flex socket allowing connectivity to a variety of differing radios and other communication devises. For further advise contact us direct. If you change your radio, you only need to change the cable - not the headset as well.
- PTT button on ear shell
- Neckband facilitates wearing in conjunction with a hard hat, bump cap or other head gear.
- Ambient noise mics for situation awareness
- Last setting is stored when switched off
- Automatic shut-off after two hours if no function is used
- Replacement Hygiene Kits are available - 3M Peltor HY79 Hygiene Kit
- Warning signal when power is low, before shut-off
Uses Flex 1 cables for connecting to external PMR radios. For a choice of cables available to fit follow this link - Flex
Price is per headset and excludes VAT at current rate and carriage.