3M Peltor WS LiteCom Helmet Mounted Headset MT53H7P3E4410WS5
3M™ Peltor™ WS LiteCom Helmet mounted Headset. MT53H7P3E4410WS5
Obsolete/discontinued. Only six available. (Helmet not included).
3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom Helmet Mounted Headset, Level Dependent, Bluetooth®, 2 -Way Radio PMR446MHz, Dark Blue, MT53H7P3E4410WS5
The 3M™ Peltor™ WS LiteCom™ Helmet Mounted headset is a hearing protector with built-in communication radio and a Bluetooth® link for wireless connection to a mobile phone. You don’t have to miss incoming phone calls or interrupt what you’re doing to talk on the phone in a noisy environment.
The WS LiteCom™ also lets you stream music stored on the phone, web radio or your favourite hits from Spotify etc.
3M™ PELTOR™ WS LiteCom headset takes wireless communication one step further by adding a Bluetooth® link to the communication radio. Now you can connect to your mobile phone directly in the radio headset while continuously monitoring your communication radio channel.
- Communication radio with eight pre-programmed channels in the PMR 446 MHz frequency range.
- Stay protected whilst taking calls wirelessly or listening to the radio – even in noisy environments
- With 38 subchannels to the PMR channels, multiple users can communicate without hearing other groups on the same channel.
- Wireless Bluetooth® connection to your mobile phone allows you to manage phone calls directly in the headset.
- Telephone calls can be managed simultaneously with a call on the communication radio.
- Bluetooth range up to 10 m (Class 2)
- Integrated noise cancelling microphone
- Automatically switches off after two hours of non-use to save batteries
- Supports Bluetooth® stereo streaming with the A2DP profile
- Noise-cancelling speech microphone.
- Built-in functions for active noise regulation, so that you can hear ambient sounds such as warning signals, machine noises, conversation, etc.
- Sudden impulse noises at harmful volumes are instantly attenuated.
- An electronic voice confirms the settings for the unit.
- The WS Lite-Com switches off automatically when it has not been used for two hours, to preserve the battery.
- Helmet mounted - standard 30mm straight slot fixing
Attenuation rating (HML) H=33 M=29 L=21 dBA
Attenuation rating (SNR) 31 dBA
Battery Life 13 Hours
Communication Type:- Wireless Bluetooth®, Two-Way, Level Dependent, External Audio
Input Connection Type:- Wireless Bluetooth® Features Wireless Bluetooth™, Built-in communication radio, Two Way Communication Function Bluetooth Hearing Protection Style Helmet Mounted P3E fitting
Net Weight 448 g
Headset is provided with 2 x AA Batteries.
Rechargeable battery is available as an optional extra ACK053
Replacement Hygiene Kits are available - 3M Peltor HY79 Hygiene Kit
Spare Foam Windsock for electret mic
Suitable for work in industrial and construction applications, when hands-free communication and hearing protection are needed.
Price is per headset and excludes VAT. (Helmet not included).