3M Peltor WS Alert XP MRX21A2WS6 Headset
3M Peltor WS Alert XP Headset. MRX21A2WS6 Headset
This model is now obsolete/discontinued.
7 currently available.
Latest software upgrade.
A last chance to get your hands on this versatile headset. Featuring single point Bluetooth, level dependency and FM Radio integrated into the cups, it is ideal for anyone working with noisy power tools or machinery that needs to hear an incoming phone call and enjoy some radio entertainment all at the same time.
The 3M Peltor WS Alert XP is a Bluetooth® headset with noise-cancelling microphone and connects to one Bluetooth enabled device, such as a mobile phone or a two-way radio. The headset helps to protect you against hazardous noise, but also makes it easy to make phone calls with both hands free in noisy environments.
• High attenuating hearing protector in two models: stand-alone headband or safety helmet attachment version MRX21P3EWS6 (SNR 30 dB)
• Bluetooth® Technology for connection to one external device for hands-free talk and streaming
• Noise cancelling boom microphone for clear speech transmission in noisy environments
• Level-dependent function for ambient listening to help improve your situational awareness
• Auto-pairing to quickly pair and connect to your mobile device
• Built-in FM-Radio with radio volume limited to 82dB
• Voice guided menu system
• Digital station search with ability to store up to 4 favourite stations
• Auto power off: The headset will turn off after 4 hrs of non-use to save battery
• Low-battery warning at low battery level
• To help reduce the corrosion caused by sweat, the electronics are located in the outer part of the cup
• Rechargeable option with NiMH batteries. For this option you will require the following additional items...
FR08 Power Supply with USB connection.
FR09 Battery Charger with USB connector.
LR6NM Rechargeable AA Batteries x2.
• Replaceable Hygiene kit (cushions and foam liners). HY82
The 3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ ALERT™ XP Headset offers Bluetooth® wireless communication in continuous or intermittent noisy environments. Essential when users need to be connected to their mobile phone throughout the day (e.g. DIY, Joiners, Arborists, Gardeners, Groundsmen, Farmers, in fact every where that hands-free communication and hearing protection could be of benefit).
These are new headsets in their original boxes. They have been opened to flash across the latest software version.
Price is per pair and is exclusive of VAT at current rate and carriage.