Moldex 7850-02 Sparkplug PlugStation Bottle Antimicrobial
Moldex 7850-02 Sparkplug PlugStation Bottle Antimicrobial.
Disposable Rolldown Foam Earplugs in a plastic bottle to fit into a PlugStation Wall Bracket. Bottle contains 500 pairs.
The Antimicrobial CuVerro®V copper surface on turn handle, kills 99.9% of bacteria within 2 hours.
- The PlugStation is a unique dispensing concept providing users with easy access to hearing protection from a sealed and hygienic source.
- Stations can be opened and refilled with our new Refill Packs. This saves 92% plastic with each refill.
- Eliminates individual paper/polybag packaging.
- Translucent bottle offers high visibility of the product to allow monitoring of product levels
- Use as a key tool in your hearing conservation programme.
Polyurethane Foam material for comfortable wearing.
Rolldown tapered design.
When rolled the plug becomes firmer making then easier to fit.
100% PVC Free.
Assorted random colours.
500 pairs per bottle.
Refill pack 7860
SNR 35 dB
HML H - 34dB, M - 32dB, L - 31 dB
Full octave band table available on request.
Price is per bottle of 500 pairs and excludes VAT at current rate and carriage.