- Sound Level Meters
- Castle GA241 dBAir Class 2 Wi-Fi Sound Meter SEO
Castle GA241 dBAir Class 2 Wi-Fi Sound Meter SEO
dBAir (GA241SEO) Class 2 Wi-Fi Sound Meter for Safety and Environmental Applications - with Full Octave and 1/3 Octave Bands.
Fully compliant with European and International standards, the dBAir range of products are Wi-Fi enabled with FREE cloud-based software for data storage, analysis and retrieval. The instruments come in several varieties dedicated to certain applications such as Noise at Work risk assessments, Environmental monitoring and noise analysis tasks.
- In-built Wi-Fi for data download to www.TheCastleCloud.com
- Direct csv file download
- 32GB memory
- Voice Memo’s
- Dual Measurements
- Smart timers
- Automatic calibration with dBCal Calibrator
- ‘A’, ‘C’ or ‘Z’ Frequency Weighting
- ‘Slow’, ‘Fast’ or ‘Impulse’ Time Weighting
- Battery 4xAA approx. 7 hours
- Product Feature Copy
The dBAir SEO is a class 2 data-logging, 1/1 and 1/3 octave band sound analyser for Health and Safety Professionals, Consultants, Environmental Managers and Pollution Control Professionals and Engineers. The dBAir will assess to the Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005, BS4142, BS5228, ISO1996 and International Codes of Practice.
- Class 2
- High quality Audio recording
- Multiple Parameters
- 1/1 or 1/3 Octave Bands
- Hearing Protector Calculator with in-built database
- Percentile Levels (10 user-selectable values)
- Linear operating range (IEC61672-1) 90 dB
- Measurement Ranges (IEC61672-1) 28-115 & 50-140 dB
- Standards Compliance IEC 61672-1:2013 Class 2 and ANSI S1.4 2014
- Measured Parameters Lp, Leq, Lmax, Lmin, peak, LAE, Lep’d Exposure Points, Dose, Ltm3, Ltm5, Lday, Levening, Lnight, Ldn, Lden, NA, 10 user-definable Ln values.
- Octave Band Analysis 1/1 (16Hz to 16KHz) & 1/3 (12.5Hz to 20KHz) Hz
- Time history 10ms to 24h time
- Dimensions 60 (width) x 30 (depth) x 210 (height with microphone) mm
- Weight with batteries 305 g
· Manuals on usb pen-drive
· Micro-usb cable
· Wrist strap
· FREE account on www.TheCastleCloud.com
· 12 months
Frequently bought together items.
The dBAir sound meter can be purchased with the following items to make a system:
· dBCal (GA611) class 1 sound calibrator.
· Rubber Boot (B001B) for dBAir.
· KA017 Attaché kit case - Kit Case for dBAir Sound Meters and dBCal Calibrator
Price is each and excludes VAT at current rate.